Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back to Deutschland

It looks like I'm headed back in a couple of weeks - likely around the 15th, return a week later. Let me know if you need any euro goodies. I will likely purchase more flamboyant cycling clothing. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Also going on, this weekend is "The Hell of Downstate", Hillsboro-Roubaix. Am I excited/nervous/sleepless/hopeful/fearful? Yes. Ready? Probably not. This will be my first race as a cat 4, so we'll see. The training camp should have done me well. The girls and David will be there to witness. Pics to follow. Rubber side down.

David will have a cross bike built up by next week. Pics in due time.

Wednesday night is fight night: the "Wednesday Night Ride" a.k.a. "Wednesday World Championships", etc. I'm giddy for it all week. I have to take it easy tonight though and save the big matches for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment